Because your to the end of your work day…..
But actually only really thinking of your dinner
So what you should do, is not order this dish.
-The play of a tropical fruit sauce infused risotto really just sounds good
- In real life the risotto was too sweet for the entre and not the dessert portion of this meal
- The risotto itself was dry and missed the mark, of a moist and… melt-in-your-mouth risotto dish.
-Well there is always veggies! Nutritious and delicious?
- WRONG, The asparagus in terms of aesthetics looked like it was dying across a carbed full plate of rice.
- Plus side it still tasted like asparagus, downside, charred to a certain point really signifies “burnt”
-Now onto the fish 🐟, Grouper, that could work and stuffed with crab, should = yum?
- WRONG AGAIN, if stuffing your grouper means you will serve this fish dry to me for the sake of the crab you baked inside, then leave out the crab
- if your crab really tastes like flour and added thanksgiving stuffing in January, but not actually crab, then also leave the crab out
- Fresh Caribbean Fish should never be dry
- Risotto by definition is not dry, don’t confuse it for rice
- asparagus takes 2 mins to grill without burning, so just watch it in the pot
- Go back to work
These dinner time horror stories brought to you in part by
Which I recommend for alternative eats: