The Ferry Is Back ! And it’s Called “QE IV”
You may have asked (because so did I): Why does it look like that ? Why is it so small? Will that thing topple over?
All fair questions! But if Grandma can do it (featured here smiling and exiting the not-so-scary-in-real-life-boat) then frankly so can you…
Now here is the personal inside scoop into the experience, of a sleek cozy interior and smooth sailing.
Top 5 Reasons Why The New QE4 Ferry = Awesome
- It’s bright yellow and comfortable seating does not leave you wet, or strike a cause for any concern.
- Beverages and snacks are provided for low $1 prices.
- The sailing (as this is what it feels like) and scenery are beautiful as well as smoothe, relaxing, and calming.
- Your mobile device (with AT&T) works all the way through, so you don’t have to really pay attention to anything else (however here is what you are missing).
- You can pre-book online or at the boat for the same price of $50 one-way, which beats the prices of all other transportion choices between St. Thomas and St.Croix!
So what’s my overall rating ? I give it 5 stars as I was a concerned citizen prior to embarking, and now I am disembarking: A True Fan!In fact, I further rate this form of transportation a “blast“, and will coin it the “New Caribbean Water Train”
It’s the subway, metro, and greyhound of the U.S. Virgin Islands and it gets no better than that!
Start booking now…http://www.qe4ferry.com/
“Throw away your buddy pass, because boats are the new trains, and the only way to truly live is by Island hop”